Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm Listening...

"One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say."
Bryant H. McGill

When this idea first popped in my head I thought it was a fleeting thought.  I thought I have so many other things to do. I need to fund my own business! As the days went on I realized that this was not about me.  I realized this was about you.  This blog is for you.  Only, of course, if you are interested in how to fund your small business.  What entrepreneur doesn't want to know how to raise capital? Because it is all about you I have laid out topics for the next 11 months.  But I need your help.  In order to make this the most effective blog I need to know what YOU want to know.  I need to listen to some of the things you have questions about.  So read through the topics below and let me know what's missing.  Comment below or find me on social media so I can take your input. Send me a smoke signal if need be! Maybe nothing is missing but instead you have specific questions about a subject, welllllll let me know!  Deal?  

February - Crowdfunding
March - Venture Capital
April - Grant Organizations
May - Banks
June - Angel Investors
July - Government Funding
August - Accelerators
September - Impact of the Internet
October - Asset Based Lending
November - Microfinance
December - Nonprofit Fundraising

I am so excited to get started on such a massively important topic.  I know that after I do the research I will be able to create a great resource for all entrepreneurs!  Help me, help you!

Your Fundit,
Thomas S. Wilkins

Follw me on Twitter @tswenterprises
Add me on LinkedIn Thomas S. Wilkins
+Me on Google+ +Thomas Wilkins

No comments:

Post a Comment